lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

A quick review of Helena's neurologist son

Often my boyhood friends, and some family members too, ask me why i chose neurology as a professional career. While it is truth that in my family there are few members that have been chosen this  ​​medicine discipline, and medicine itsefl in general terms, i feel i was born with the gift to study the human nervous system, and if you ask me from who i inherited it, i would reply with a simple "do not know", i just know it's been there since i started to ask myself what would study in the future.

But not everything has been easy in my academic journey, I have had difficult moments that have led me to wonder if neuroscience is actually my strength, i even had thought repeatedly of quitting the race to the goal, or at least switch to another professional career.

Thank God i can now say i did the right thing continue and finish my college marathon and get my degree as a licensed neurologist.

I know i was born for this and i'll spend the rest of my life studying and innovating for neurological science.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario